Thursday, November 6, 2008

Es Claro

I came across a Spanish homeschoolers' blog. I figured reading the blog might be a good way for me to dust off my rusty Spanish skills, but in the course of my browsing, I discovered I was reading the Spanish version of many of my friends' thoughts and comments. I hadn't realized homeschooling was taking off in Spain as well, and that their liberals are thinking the same thoughts about the state of capitalism as our liberals. This pretty much sums it up. Even if you don't speak Spanish, I think you'll get the gist. (If your kids speak Spanish and "puto" isn't a word you want them to hear or learn, you may want to send them out of the room.)

My favorite shot is the one of the baby.

OH! You may want to click "pause" on the Playlist (left column, down a bit) unless musical conflicts don't bother you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog featured with: