Thursday, October 15, 2009

What a Rush!

I've had all sorts of thoughts this week, special events to share, but it's been such a rush around here. In addition to NEVER having enough time for all the fun stuff we have planned around here, there's a mountain of books just WAITING to be read aloud, crafts started (and awaiting completion) and a garden overgrown with weeds. Oh, and there's laundry, but let's not go there.

What's really hanging me up is Best Family Adventures: Santa Barbara County. My friends Julia & Emily and my mom all have taken their little red pens to the chapters, which are now COMPLETE! WOO HOO! I'm wrapping up calls to every random club I could find. (Who knew there even (gasp!) a philharmonic right here in northern Santa Barbara County, juggling clubs and accordion societies?)

So, yes, I'm thinking of you...have lots of blogging ideas...and just NEVER enough time.

Meanwhile, here's what's going on around here:


And, yes, the kitties are getting along just fine.



Share this post with:

1 comment:

  1. wow looks like a bunch of fun. I'm curious about the vulture the hawk and the seagull(what happened there?)love the birthday cake. great image idea, did you do that?
    And since when does lint ball have orange color on his fur, I never noticed it before.
    Glad to here the book it making its way.

    ReplyDelete

Blog featured with: