Saturday, August 15, 2009

Weblinks for Educators of All Sorts

In an effort to make my computerized workspace more user friendly, I'm organizing bookmarked websites related to this year sweeping out those the girls have outgrown. Some of them are really nice, and while I won't have them bookmarked on my computer, I thought I'd share some here for future use by anyone else.

Custom Mini-Book for Girls - Enter very basic info about your child and print out a book that will excite your emerging reader. (Beginning readers.) The site also includes a Custom Mini-book for Boys and a plethora of other printables for beginning readers.

Helping Your Child Learn Math - Lots of ideas for playing math games in everyday settings: in the grocery store; on the road; at home; etc.







Share this post with:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog featured with: