Sunday, August 23, 2009

Our House - A Letter from V

Little V wrote this to a friend of hers far away. I thought I'd post it here for posterity.

Dear E,
Thanks you for sharing your story about your house. My mom didn't show it to me until today. We don't get on the computer every day, but I think she does.

Let me tell you about our house, but you've seen it, so here's a reminder.

Our house is in town by a park and there's a big oak tree in the front. Our house is tan with green borders and we have a trampoline in the backyard. There are two bedrooms, two bathrooms, one living room, a computer room, the kitchen, and a hall. Oh yeah. And the playroom. An herb garden is in our backyard. And a sunflower. We pick fresh strawberries, grapes, squash and tomatoes out of the garden, too. We already ate the peas, and we picked the Mayflower beans which are dry and ready for this winter. We have a play structure with swings and a slide in our backyard where we have lizards, snails, worms, birds and pillbugs, lady bugs, and sometimes frogs.

I wish you were here to play at our house with us. I hope you visit before you move to Texas. Then when we go on our NEXT big adventure, maybe we can visit YOU there! (It's a lot closer than Papua New Guinea!)

Love,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog featured with: