Monday, October 27, 2008

Techology's grand (aka Address Book Nuked)

I can't blame anyone, not even AOL, for losing my e-mail address book today. Nope, I nuked it myself! I was cleaning out some auto-added addresses, but somehow managed to lose my entire address book!

Now I've had this same e-mail address since the mid-1990s, and many of the addresses in there were old, probably didn't even connect to anyone anymore. But that's a heckuva way to clean out the book!

Now it's up to family and friends to drop me a note so I can add them again. Otherwise, well, so much for modern tools for quick contacts!

If you have me in your address book (or just know my e-mail address), please do drop me a note so I can begin rebuilding again. (Mom & Dad, I have yours memorized. All other bets are off!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog featured with: