Saturday, August 20, 2011

Book Review By E: "The Mermaid's Mirror" (L.K. Madigan)

"The Mermaid's Mirror" by L.K. Madigan is a good book probably best for teenagers. It's the story of a 16-year-old girl named Lena who discovers her mother was a mermaid. Then she has to decide whether to continue living with her dad on land or to live with her mother under the sea, where the girl has also made a special friend.

The story grabbed my attention because of the mermaids, but I can't relate much because the main character is 16 and I'm only 11. She has a boyfriend. Her parents don't live together and she has a stepmom. All of these things are a lot different from my life. But I still liked it. Maybe I shouldn't have been reading it this young. There might have been some kissing, but I don't see anything wrong with that. Maybe this book is better for someone older, but I liked it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog featured with: