Friday, April 10, 2009

Fishy funeral

If you received this update via e-mail, please note there may be associated photos available only on the actual blog. Visit site to see the latest.

Recently, while I was out doing book research and the girls were home with their dad, one of the pond fish died. Mr. B and V held a service in the backyard, and Fishy is now placed in the garden, not far from Fanny. Each has her own grave marker.

This little girl isn't mine, but the video was too cute (and funny) not to include. I wonder what V's final words were...



Share this post with:

1 comment:

  1. Its always hard to say good bye no matter how small the pet. I love the video of the other little girl so cute and funny. I wish I could hear what your little one said. Kids are so true hearted. I have a special Kitty spot in my back yard. I think of my Orange Sampson Kitty every time I go next to it. :( I miss that guy.

    ReplyDelete

Blog featured with: