Friday, May 23, 2008

BFA goes Amazon

At long last, Best Family Adventures: San Luis Obispo County has hit Amazon! I've had countless people ask me about putting the book here, but I've resisted. Local bookstores have been so supportive, particularly the independents. But this week two Amazon vendors posted copies of my book available for sale. I figured I might as well (finally) jump on that bandwagon.

With only 800 copies left, we're looking forward to running out of this first print run and moving on to bigger and better things. You can grab yours here. And if you already have one, heck, I hear it makes a great gift for birthdays, weddings, baby showers and graduations! :)

2 comments:

  1. I was approached by that woman too! I think we were the first ones she asked and asked me why we do it. My short answer was "I dont believe in a one size fits all education". Its great to see so many homeschool families at gatherings like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe Allison's comment refers to the post below (Heritage Day at Nipomo Adobe).

    ReplyDelete

Blog featured with: