Friday, December 3, 2010

Invited to Tour a Chocolate Factory (Who Would Say No?)

My friend Sarah recently organized a tour of a chocolate shop in San Luis Obispo. Who was I to turn down the invitation to join the tour? The girls and I had a lovely time at Sweet Earth Chocolates, which specializes in fair trade, organic chocolate. The beans are from the Americas, are processed in Wisconsin and San Francisco, then become luscious dessert material at the hands of local chocolatiers. As the owner talked us through the process, I realized the San Francisco processing facility on the embarcadero was precisely the spot where we last picked up super-dark chocolate for Aunt Kathy! It's a small chocolate world.

1 comment:

  1. And may I say Very good chocolate. And the girls learned ssomthing about it. COOL. Very glad you went. Thanks, to my dark chocolate fairy. :>

    ReplyDelete

Blog featured with: