Friday, January 1, 2010

"Look, Mom! It's a Bisexual Scarecrow"

Such was my greeting upon re-entering our backyard, home of some big gardening projects to start the new year. Mr. B and I planted posts on New Years Eve in hopes that a grape arbor would spring up in the New Year.

Lo and behold, fewer than 24 hours later, our grape arbor was nearly complete. (Something about triangular math not quite measuring up leaves us one piece short 'til payday.)

Meanwhile, the girls worked on replacing the old rotted scarecrow with a new man. Turns out this one's special.

"Look, Mom! It's a bisexual scarecrow! It has a boy's haircut, girl's cheeks, earrings and a caricature of Dad's nose."

I managed to keep a straight face, but the tears leaking out of the corners of my eyes nearly gave me away.

Welcome to 2010!

Share this post with:

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I was hopeing for a photo of the Bisexual scarecrow.
    KP
    ccccvvvvx OOps kitty helped,

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE! Oh, from the mouths of babes!

    ReplyDelete

Blog featured with: