Sunday, June 27, 2010

Do I Know Enough People to Win?

Wow. This has been fun, but at the same time a bit frustrating. (Yep...Jennifer B. That's me.)

I think I've bugged everyone I know about this contest, and the votes are working! We've stayed in the top 7 spots for two weeks now. Our highest place: 4th. Now we're holding steady at 6th. But in the end, only the first-place spot will take home the prize. There's no prize for second.

Tonight, however, I learned that a lot of my friends and family haven't confirmed their initial vote. The confirmation e-mail is either sitting in their spam/junkmail folders, or never made it through their auto spam filters at all. Without confirming their initial vote, none of their efforts work through the system! ARGH...technology...

If you'd like to support our effort, find the easy-vote ballot here. Every e-mail address is allowed one vote PER DAY throughout the contest period. Whoever comes out on top Sept. 5 is the winner of the grand prize. The rest of us just go home.

Share this post with:

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Jen! We've been voting- sounds like a fun contest. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog featured with: